Just a little something to get the ball rolling...
5. Titanic--Even though he only appeared for but a few short blessed minutes, it made the movie, in my opinion. The shrieking fangirls can all have Leo--I'll take my Bill Paxton any day!
4. Twister--Occasional wince-inducing dialogue aside, one of the few movies that year that I actually paid money to see. I would have paid much cash money to have been in Helen Hunt's shoes! I still have the Entertainment Weekly magazine on which he appears on the cover to promote Twister.
3. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno--Bill Paxton is sooo funny in real life, too! Well, if you consider TV interviews to be 'real life.' Jay Leno always has him on for two segments by himself, and he never fails to be hilarious. He always talks about his family on the show, his father in particular. Apparently Bill Paxton's dad is in a Viagra commercial.
2. Apollo 13--He is Fred Haise. I love when he has to spit his gum into the tech's hand like a naughty schoolboy as he's getting suited up. My favorite movie of all time, right there.
1. Tombstone--Bill Paxton as Morgan Earp--the performance that stole my heart and introduced me to his excellent wonderfulness:
"Look at all the stars. You look up and you think, 'God made all this and He remembered to make a little speck like me.' It's kind of flattering, really."
And when Morgan Earp died...*sniff*
What do y'all think? What are your favorites?